Woman gets sex toy lodged up butt during steamy Facetime session

    It was at that moment she knew her sex life had hit bottom.

    An amateur UK pornographer was left shocked and humiliated after accidentally losing a sex toy up her derriere during a steamy FaceTime session with her now ex-boyfriend.

    “It was your classic long distance story,” Rosiee Sunshine, 20, told Kennedy News of the accidental anal probe. The booty-violating backfire occurred last February, however the London native only spilled the beans a week ago after reading an article on how the NHS spends over $460,000 a year removing objects from people’s butts.

    Per the account, Sunshine was having a “sexy” video chat with her then beau, when she decided to get a bit “adventurous.” So the aspiring adult star whipped out a multi-pack of patootie plugs that the boyfriend had bought her and tried out the “biggest one,” a three-and-a-half inchlong whopper, whereupon she heard a disconcerting “pop.”

    The booty blockage occurred while Rosiee Sunshine was trying out a large butt plug gifted to her by her now ex-boyfriend.
    Kennedy News and Media

    “I thought it must have fallen out so I reached down to put it back in but it wasn’t there, so I thought ‘Where is it then?,’” explained the distraught dil-dope. “There was this frantic moment where I was looking around thinking, ‘Did it fall off the bed, where could it be?’”

    Then, the horrifying reality dawned on Sunshine: “It hadn’t fallen out, it had fallen in,” she exclaimed.

    Fortunately, her rectal infiltrator wasn’t painful and instead “just floated off” and did “its own thing,” according to the flustered sexperimenter.

    Nonetheless, the “horrified” girl tried in vain to extricate the errant sex toy while her ex-beau-to-be watched helplessly on FaceTime, Kennedy News reported.

    “I looked at him and was like, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to have to get kitchen tongs’ and he said, ‘No you can’t use kitchen tongs to get it out, that’s not a sensible idea,’” Sunshine described. “I was so determined to get it out myself but it just wasn’t happening.”

    Sunshine knew something was awry after she heard a loud "pop" after inserting the plug.
    Sunshine knew something was awry after she heard a loud “pop” after inserting the plug.
    Kennedy News and Media

    The situation was particularly frustrating as the sex toy purveyor, named Love Plugs, specifies on its website that the “base is round and flat to make sure the plug stays in place.”

    Sunshine initially didn’t want to go the hospital, but eventually capitulated after not being able to remove the synthetic pleasure provider for over an hour.

    The flustered woman dialed the emergency number, whereupon they told her to report to the ER before the butt plug damaged her internal organs.

    Sunshine described, “I got dropped off at A&E and they were all really lovely. I think 111 had called ahead and let them know I was coming in, so they kept it all nice and hush hush.”

    The sexcessories were sold by a company called Love Plug.
    The sexcessories were sold by a company called Love Plug.
    Kennedy News and Media

    Despite their impeccable bedside manner, the mortified patient she said she still had to explain, “‘I’m the girl that’s got something stuck up her’ which was a bit awkward.”

    After locating the bum blocker on an X-ray, a nurse donned some gloves, applied lubricant and went “fishing” for a good 10-20 minutes before removing the plug from her back end, Sunshine described.

    “It was obviously slightly uncomfortable having her fist deep up my bum,” said the aghast gal. However, the grateful lady was glad that the nurse’s extraction was successful, as otherwise she would’ve had to undergo an operation.

    An X-ray of the anal interloper.
    An X-ray of the anal interloper.
    Kennedy News and Media

    Sunshine, for one, is taking the situation in stride.

    “Initially it was absolutely awful but now it’s funny,” she admitted. “Everyone at the hospital found it so funny because it was such a disaster but it could happen to anyone.”

    Sunshine found the scenario especially hilarious as she “was never really that into butt stuff anyway.”

    In fact, the hospital reportedly suggested that the patient keep the sexual stowaway as a souvenir of her catastrophic anal stimulation session. However, Sunshine declined, instead opting to return the gift to her boyfriend when they broke up a few months later.

    In light of the fiasco, Sunshine says she's sworn off synthetic booty stimulators.
    In light of the fiasco, Sunshine says she’s sworn off synthetic booty stimulators.
    Kennedy News and Media

    In light of her inadvertent rectal exam, the sexperimenter says “she’s never going to buy something [like this] again,” and urges others to purchase quality sex toys to avoid suffering the same fate.

    This isn’t the first time a virtual sex session has gone horribly awry. In November, a Georgia webcam model redefined “crotch shot” after discharging a firearm into her vagina during an alleged sex stunt gone awry.


    Source link

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here